We all want to have clear, bright and radiant skin, right? For some of us though that can be a tall order. I have pesky age spots that show up especially in the Summer and it's time to make them go away - for good!
Some people swear by Hydroquinone, considered the standard for skin bleaching and brightening, but its use globally has led to safety concerns. According to a report published by the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics, hydroquinone may increase skin cancer risks due to UV exposure. Yikes. Skin Cancer is not on my summer to do list.
An alternative to Hydroquinone is a botanical formula called Giga-White. T his patented and revolutionary formula combines organic, therapeutic ingredients that have a PROVEN record of helping to have a significant skin brightening effect with regular topical use. It was shown in a Swiss Lab study, to reduce the color and size of age spots in a twelve week "in-vivo" study. So what is in Giga-White that makes it so amazing?
Botanical Ingredients found in Gigawhite:
- 1.Mallow - Reduces the appearance of skin spotting, Due to its high mucilage content, the flower extract forms a soothing, protective gel
used to soothe irritated skin and helps to heal burns, wounds, and dry hands (Malva Sylvestris)
- 2.Peppermint – anti-septic and cooling (like menthol). Counters effects of sun exposure. Contains several minerals and nutrients including;
iron, manganese, magnesium, folate, calcium, potassium, copper, omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin A and Vitamin C. (Mentha Piperita)
- 3.Primula – aka Cowslip; rich in salicylates, which have actions similar to aspirin, reducing inflammation; used on sunburns and skin blemishes
- 4.Lady’s mantel - antioxidants help to get rid of free radicals, rich in tannins (astringent), contains salicylic acid and is regarded to
help heal wounds and prevent infection. (Alchemilla Vulgaris)
- 5.Speedwell herb – vitamin rich astringent helps to heal wounds, itchy skin and skin eruptions. (Veronica Officinalis)
- 6.Balm mint – derived from lemon balm leaves and has anti-viral properties, helps to soothe and calm skin, Glycolic that provides anti-oxidant,
anti-inflammatory and anti-aging effects (Melissa Officinalis Leaf)
- 7.Yarrow - natural anti-inflammatory, astringent and antibacterial (Achillea Millefolium)
GS is harnessing the power of Giga-White combined with Avocado for hydration, Swiss Edelweiss for it's powerful Vitamin C and anti-oxidant properties, Tamarind Seed Extract - a natural form of Hyaluronic Acid, and Licorice Plant extract to restore suppleness and provide anti-inflammatory properties.
Swiss Brightening Cream is this summer's must have Skincare product. Do you have yours? If not, go get one now!