Giga White® is a skin brightener developed with natural Swiss Alpine ingredients. Giga White® is a plant-derived, preservative-free skin lightener used as an alternative to hydroquinone; with no side-effects and minimal to no skin irritation. It is effective in treating dark spots, skin discolorations and sun damaged skin.
The main reason Giga White® is used in skin lightening products is because of its ability to inhibit tyronsinase. Tyronsinase is an enzyme chiefly responsible for the production of melanin, which can lead to hyper pigmentation issues.
Clinical trials revealed Giga White® to show a decrease in discoloration by 24% and an increase in skin lightening by 15.3%.
These clinical trials using Giga White® showed significant lightening activity after 12 weeks of in-vivo treatment in clients aged 22-55. Giga White® at 5% has been proven to have a significant skin brightening effect and reduction of age spots with regular topical use.
Giga White® is formulated with these 7 Botanical Ingredients you will love:
- Mallow - Reduces the appearance of skin spotting, due to its high mucilage content, the flower extract forms a soothing, protective
gel used to soothe irritated skin and helps to heal burns, wounds, and dry hands (Malva Sylvestris)
- 2. Peppermint – anti-septic and cooling (like menthol). Counters effects of sun exposure. Contains several minerals and nutrients
including; iron, manganese, magnesium, folate, calcium, potassium, copper, omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin A and Vitamin
C. (Mentha Piperita)
- 3. Primula – aka Cowslip; rich in salicylates, which have actions similar to aspirin, helping to reduce inflammation; often used
on sunburns and skin blemishes (Primula Veritas)
- 4. Lady’s mantel - antioxidants help to get rid of free radicals, rich in tannins (astringent), contains salicylic acid and is
regarded to help heal wounds and prevent infection. (Alchemilla Vulgaris)
- 5. Speedwell herb – vitamin rich astringent helps to heal wounds, itchy skin and skin eruptions. (Veronica Officinalis)
- 6. Balm mint – derived from lemon balm leaves and has anti-viral properties. This herb helps to soothe and calm the skin (Melissa Officinalis Leaf)
- 7. Yarrow - natural anti-inflammatory, astringent and antibacterial (Achillea Millefolium)
Swiss Edelweiss – twice as potent as vitamin C, anti-oxidant, free radical reducing
Jojoba Seed Oil - vitamin-E rich oil, anti-microbial, effective in preventing and treating infections, reduces the painful swelling and redness, similar to the natural oils that our bodies produce on a regular basis and is non-greasy.
Tamarind Seed Extract -naturally rich in health boosting nutrients, enzymes, tartaric and malic acids (AHA’s) and collagen fiber but is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin. Better than Hyaluronic Acid and comes from an all natural plant.
Avocado Fruit Extract – Emollient that helps to heal and soothe the skin. Avocado has a high hydrocarbon content of the pulp and oil, which may help preserve moisture in the skin, contains fatty acids, and is a source of potassium and vitamin D.
Sunflower Seed Oil – Sunflower seed oil has the ability to help repair skin's barrier and reduce inflammation. It is a rich source of fatty acids skin can use, including linoleic acid, and is excellent for dry skin.
Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate - A salt derived from the licorice plant with a cooling effect. Also known as licorice root extract, helps to improve the appearance of dry/damaged skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness, and also functions as an anti-irritant with anti-inflammatory and skin soothing capabilities. In fact, clinical tests point to the ingredient as an effective treatment for atopic dermatitis. Supports sebum regulation in inhibiting excessive release of skin lipids through the sebaceous gland.
If you’ve been suffering from dark circles, age spots, liver spots and/or skin damage or skin discoloration we invite you to try the Gerda Spillmann Swiss Brightening Cream to see the results for yourself. You will certainly experience significant changes in your skin tone in anywhere from 2 weeks to 12 weeks.