The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
"The eyes are the window to the soul"
Have you heard that before? How important is skincare around the eyes? It's so important to people that plastic surgery on the eyelids or skin surrounding the eyes is one of the top 5 most requested surgery procedures (source: American Society of Plastic Surgeons).
Did you know that the skin around your eyes needs special attention to help prevent premature aging?
The fragile nature of the tissue around our eyes demands specific care, different from even your cheeks or forehead. There is little fatty tissue under the skin which means there is less to protect the elastin that creates a smooth complexion. When the elastin breaks down the skin loses its tight, youthful appearance resulting in wrinkles and fine lines. To prevent this, a combination of deep penetrating ingredients and botanical extracts are needed to maintain the health of the skin as well as the proteins of your elastin.
Gerda Spillmann has developed a specialized, active, and concentrated blend of Avocado, Marigold, Beet Root Extract, Shea Butter, Vitamin B3 and the highly effective Tamarind Seed Extract. This synergistic Anti-Aging Eye Cream formula helps to protect against moisture loss, improve the skin’s elasticity, and aid in the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles around the delicate eye area. Carried deeply into the epidermis by Calendula extract, this powerful botanical blend is the food your eye area is craving.
Botanical Ingredients Matter
- Marigold is utilized for the calming, anti-inflammatory properties to aid with soothing delicate skin.
- Avocado, one of nature’s most powerful foods, and full of necessary fatty acids, is also full of sterolins; which help to protect against age spots and hyper pigmentation – critical for the fragile skin around the eyes.
- Rich in Iron and Folate, Beet Root Extract is the new, up-and-coming anti-aging ingredient to know for fighting pesky fine lines and wrinkles naturally.
- Shea Butter, popular for the silky texture and amazing emollient properties improves the skin’s hydration, preventing additional water loss and softens the skin with natural oils.
- Niacinamide, better known as Vitamin B3, is a hydrolyzed oat protein that enhances the skin’s barrier function; meaning that it hydrates the skin and reduces wrinkles by creating a breathable barrier.
- Tamarind Seed Extract is better at nourishing the skin than Hyaluronic Acid, and it is naturally derived from botanical sources – a win-win! Just a small dab, about the size of a peppercorn, is all that you need of this concentrated formula to apply to both eyes! Start seeing a difference in just 4-6 weeks.
Looking for more? Combine the Anti-Aging Eye Region Cream with the clinically proven Swiss Eyelash Serum for a dynamic eye look that is going to wow you. Even with your mask on!
Helpful!By: Ingrid on 7 October 2020Thanks for being on the natural cutting edge to skin care.